The authentic flavors of Morocco, bursting with flavorful superfood spices! Free of gluten, dairy, soy, nuts, grains, and a long-winded story about my childhood that forces you to scroll down for eight minutes before finally arriving at the recipe. So… enjoy! 😉
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb organic lamb stew meat, cut into chunks
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp ground turmeric root
- 3/4 tsp saffron threads
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 large onion, diced
- 3 stalks of celery, diced
- 3 large heirloom tomatoes, chopped with juice retained
- 1 lb fresh green beans, cut in half
- 1/8 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1 lime
- In a large pot heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the lamb, garlic, turmeric, saffron, onions, celery, salt and pepper. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the tomatoes with their juice and 1 cup of water, cover and cook for 40 minutes.
- Add the beans and cook for another 15 minutes on medium heat.
- Remove the pot from the heat and stir in the mint. Cut the lime in half, and squeeze all of its juice into the pot. Stir well and serve hot.
Megan Normansell (Kerkhoff), CHC, AADP, CFH
Certified Holistic Practitioner/Holistic Nutrition/Herbalist/Wild Edibles Guide
Interested in healing your body naturally?
Get the answers you’ve been searching for, and heal your body for good… naturally. We have successfully helped thousands of people across the country live a healthier life than they ever could have imagined, and specialize in dozens of different health concerns. Curious? Schedule your complimentary consultation with me today! Read the incredible reviews we’ve received over the years here.
http://www.aayushealth.com – email@example.com – 920-327-2221
Copyright Megan Normansell 2019 All rights reserved.